Welcome to the AirMech GuideEdit
Welcome to the wiki. We’re a collaborative community website about your topic that anyone, including you, can edit. Click the edit button at the top of any page to get started!
New Players Get 1000 KudosEdit
If you're under level 5, you can refer someone and get 1000 kudos.
Progression of the GameEdit
At the start, you almost always put 'moneymakers' into all of the circle things as seen here --
Exceptions is seen here --
power is a resource, but unlike credits
- power is a shared team resource
- raquidly generates by itself
what uses power
- building units
- when artillery units attack
A usually safe ratio for moneymakers to powergenerator is ?
You can ruin power resource by building many low-credit, high-power units like ??
What's usually killing the power is the bucky- or dillospam
you should use the infrantry that spawns at your base
- your fortress gets partial health back, and if you did not receive any damage you get additional money income.
Best Airmech-specific GuidesEdit
AirMechs (Your Hero)Edit
Ranking Of Units by ease + frequency of use
What the units do
How Damage WorksEdit
(Weapon to Armour)
Light does 100% to light, 50% to medium,
10% to heavy and 0 to ultraheavy.
Medium does 100% to light, 100% to medium,
50% to heavy and 10% to ultraheavy.
Heavy does 100% to light, medium and heavy.
50% to ultraheavy.
A blue flash when a unit is hit indicates special damage rules.
Best Streamers To Learn FromEdit
- you can attack the back or side of the enemy base, but attacking the front does 2x more damage
- aoe does'nt affect forts
- don't group arty as bombers can easily destory them
- Use mines as radar beacons. If you place them under an enemy tank they aren't visible on the normal small radar. great for keeping an eye on that close outpost that your enemy has just taken and might start amassing tanks at. Use Stasis mines as they can only be deactivated by repair units.
You can use islands to keep infantry from moving to the enemy base.
- carry seekers with you for backup
- hitting back of tank does 2x damage
- more http://airmech.wikia.com/wiki/Tips_and_Tricks#Combat_Tips
1v1 twin peaks base rush http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91O7U49GwL8
Nesthorn (single curvy route map)
Sandrim (map with center island)
Duel (muti-route, control of center map)
1v1 Duel control of center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLgUuE4_lx0
Vale 3v3 Vale 8.28 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbhIp7QVw6U
Thar Crater Chasm Simple
items do not affect stats as much as Pilots
Photos and videos are a great way to add visuals to your wiki. Find videos about your topic by exploring Wikia's Video Library.